White 3x3m Folding Gazebo Shade
The Red Track Portable Gazebo has been designed with convenience, stability, and durability in mind. Quick and easy to assemble, the Red Track gazebo will provide the reliable protection your outdoor experience deserves. Available in multiple colours, you will find a perfectly styled gazebo to match the theme of any event. The easy manoeuvrability of the Portable Gazebo ensures shelter-ready-protection is at your fingertips, making it ideal for garage sales, weddings, picnics, markets, trade shows, camping or sporting events, to name but a few.
Understanding that your time spent outdoors is precious, Red Track lends you a helping hand with a quick and easy to assemble gazebo giving you peace of mind to relax and enjoy creating your memorable moments.
Featuring a super-strong triangulated steel frame with nylon-lined gliders and metal joints, the Red Track 3x3m Gazebo will provide an unobtrusive haven. Benefiting from the high-quality Airtight Oxford weave roof, a dependable portable outdoor sanctuary is readily accessible. With effortless set up in four easy steps; pull it out like a concertina, place the canopy on top, lock the roof in place, then set the height with the smooth height adjusters and you’re done - it’s your time to relax! You can count on it to stay in place, thanks to the double-stitched anchor points and included stakes.
With no-fuss dismantling at the close of your event, this easily transportable, portable gazebo will fit nicely into your car boot.
Order your Red Track Gazebo from Later Gator today!
- Roof in non-shrink and non-stretch Airtight Oxford Weave
- Water and 99% UV-resistant
- Smooth height adjustor
- Metal internal joints for easy setup
- Quick and convenient hook and loop attachments
- Easy-fold-up triangulated steel frame
- Available in Blue, Black, Navy Blue, White, Green And Red
- Brand: Red Track
- Roof: Airtight Oxford Weave
- Colour: White
- Product Weight: 16kg
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 300cm x 300cm x 274cm
- 1x Red Track 3x3m Gazebo
- 4x Stakes
- User Manual
- The gazebo is designed as a temporary structure.
- The installer assumes responsibility for determining the suitability of the weather conditions and correct securing of the gazebo.
- The installer is responsible to ensure the conditions are suitable for assembly of the gazebo.
- It is not designed as a permanent structure and should be lowered under extreme weather conditions.
- Gazebos require a minimum of 2 people to erect.
- Large gazebos require 4 people.
Add this to your cart today, and pay over time with your choice of Afterpay, zipPay, Oxipay or LayBuy!