FUJI-MICRO 3,700W Petrol Inverter Generator -F6200Ri
Camping is freedom, adventure and tranquility. And with your Fuji generator, you can still hear the kookaburra's laughter as you put the tea billy on the fire. The world's quietest generator, it's as discrete as normal speech, producing a mere 59dB at a distance of seven metres. What's more, it generates a clean sine-wave current without surges, making it perfect for sensitive electronics such as computers and electronics. So there's no reason you shouldn't enjoy all the indoor convenience in the great outdoors. Grab your Fuji generator today and make yourself a home, sweet home in the bush!
The Fuji was designed with one thing in mind: convenience in the outback. A sine-wave unit, it's much more compact and portable than standard generators, weighing in at only 28kg. Transport wheels and an extendable pulling handle add to the convenience, making set-up easy for a single user.
Getting connected is a cinch. Whilst other generators requires you to pump away 50-100 times for the initial start, your Fuji features advanced primer technology, asking for just 10 quick pumps. And firing up is done in the blink of an eye. You can switch the unit on by the turn of a key, with the included radio remote control or the easy pull-start backup. Power will always be within your reach.
Of course, once you have the power, you will want to keep it. The Fuji makes sure that you can. Manufactured from rugged ABS plastic and stainless steel, it is produced by the makers of Honda, Yamaha and other blue-chip brands, offering ultimate dependability. This also means that spare parts are readily available. So, with your Fuji generator, you can sleep well at night – with the lights on or off. Order yours today and put a real spark into camping!
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Optimal power and Efficiency
- EFI: Superior Starting, Less Maintenance & Minimal Smoke
- Three outlets in one! 240V/15AMP, 12V DC & USB power
- Fully portable, compact, lightweight and SUPER quiet
- Runs on normal unleaded petrol
- LCD showing volt, amperage, wattage, running time and oil level
- Electric key start and 2 X 50-metre radio remotes
- Easy pull-start with digital throttle control
- Integrated transport wheels and extendable pulling handle
- Seven-litre tank with HUGE six hours running time
- Economy mode with low fuel consumption
- Automatic oil alert and tipping shut-down
- Full overload protection with self-charging dry-cell battery
- 12-month Australian warranty
- Max Output: 3700W / 3.7kW
- Continuous Rated Output: 3200W / 3.2kW
- Model: Digital Inverter / Sine Wave
- Frequency: 50 Hertz
- Rated Voltage: 240V
- DC Output Rated Voltage: 12V
- DC Output Rated Current: 8.3A
- Type: OHV/Forced-Air Cooling/single Cylinder/4 stroke Gasoline engine
- Engine Oil Type: 10W-30 / 10W-40 / 15W-30 / 15W-40 non-synthetic engine oil (not included with purchase)
- Displacement: 165cc
- Compression ratio: 9.2
- Engine Speed: 5000rpm
- Ignition Mode: T.D.I
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95+RON
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7 Litres
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.45 Litres
- Starting System: Pulling recoil starting / Electric starting / Remote starting
- Fuel Delivery System: Electronic Injection
- Continuous Work Time: 6 Hours
- Spark Plug: A6RTC
- Noise Level: 59db at 7m
- Indicator Light:O
- AC Overload Protector: Flow Pattern
- AC Socket: 1 x 240v
- DC Socket (12v/6A): "T" Type
- DC Protector:O
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 51 x 27 x 47cm
- Product Weight: 29.5kg
- 1 x Generator
- 2 x Operation Keys
- 1 x Toolkit with 12V Leads
- 1 x User Manual
- 'Continuous Rated Output' is what power this generator consistently and reliably provide.
- We strongly recommend that you consider this figure when determining whether this model suits your requirements.
- Power produced by generators can fluctuate +/- 8%. Do not attempt to connect any sensitive electronic devices without a suitable surge protector.
Add this to your cart today, and pay over time with your choice of Afterpay, zipPay, Oxipay or LayBuy!