FUJI-MICRO 2,700W Petrol Inverter Generator -F4200Ri
Among the quietest generators on the market, the Fuji-Micro is as discreet as normal speech, producing a mere 58dB at a distance of seven metres. What's more, it generates a 100% pure sine-wave current without surges, making it perfect for sensitive electronics such as computers and smart devices. If tipped over, the unit’s automatic shutdown kicks in, and for added peace-of-mind it has built in overload protection and DC protection. There's now no reason you can‘t enjoy all the indoor conveniences in the great outdoors.
The brand new Fuji-Micro F4200Ri is everything you need when it comes to portable, pure sine energy. It’s powered by a mighty OHC 4-stroke engine providing a maximum 2700W output, while maintaining a continuous 2500W with ease. It features two 240V power outlets and a DC 12V outlet for charging batteries. The ultra-compact and lightweight design makes it perfect for a hassle free power solution in the outdoors, and with a huge 5L fuel tank it’s among the most economical and enduring generators available.
Order your very own Fuji-Micro F4200Ri Series II Inverter Generator today and start taking advantage of the comforts of camping with portable power!
- 100% pure sine-wave current
- 2700W max / 2500W continuous output
- 2 x 240V power outlets
- DC 12V outlet
- Ultra-quiet 58dB at 7m
- Automatic tipping shutdown
- Overload and DC protection
- Low oil indicator
- 5L fuel tank with the extensive 5hr continuous operation
- Fully portable, lightweight and compact
- Easy pull-start
- Max Output: 2700W / 2.7kW
- Continuous Rated Output: 2500W / 2.5kW
- Brand: Fuji-Micro
- Model: F4200Ri Series II
- Frequency: 50 Hertz
- Rated Voltage: 240V - 15A
- DC Output Rated Voltage: 12V - 8A
- Type: OHV/Forced-Air Cooling/Single Cylinder/4 stroke Gasoline Engine
- Engine Oil Type: 10W-30 / 10W-40 / 15W-30 / 15W-40 non-synthetic engine oil (not included with purchase)
- Displacement: 105CC
- Ignition Mode: T.D.I
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95+RON
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5 Litres
- Continuous Work Time: 5 Hours
- Starting System: Pulling Recoil Starting
- Spark Plug: A6RTC
- Noise Level: 58db at 7m
- AC Overload Protector: Flow Pattern
- AC Socket: 2 x 240v
- DC Socket: "T" Type
- 1 x Fuji-Micro F4200Ri Series II Portable Inverter Generator
- 1 x Tool Kit
- 1 x Fuel Bottle
- 1 x 12V Leads
- User Manual is accessible online
- 'Continuous Rated Output' is what power this generator consistently and reliably provide.
- We strongly recommend that you consider this figure when determining whether this model suits your requirements.
- Power produced by generators can fluctuate +/- 8%.
- Do not attempt to connect any sensitive electronic devices without a suitable surge protector.
Add this to your cart today, and pay over time with your choice of Afterpay, zipPay, Oxipay or LayBuy!